Some fun pictures of the kids playing in the leaves in the neighbor's yard. Our tree is the last on the street to dump it's leaves, usually after the snow is piling up, so we have to party next door or at my parents' house.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
I LOVE FALL!!!
Fall is my favorite time of year. The kids are happily in school. The air cools off and we can return to the joys of being outside. The garden is in full force and we can have wonderful veggie pizza, salad, apples from the tree, and other yummy treats from the garden. The holidays are coming. My favorite thing to do is to curl up in a blanket on a cool day and read a good book. There is much fun to be had in the crunchy leaves and the crisp air. We're done with the fun and chaos of fall sports (which are a lot of fun, but we got burned out there at the end). We are headed to N. California to visit much of Tom's family (and attend his 20-year High School reunion). Zachary is pulling himself up to everything. He is still our happy, easy-going baby boy. I think I may have felt his first tooth just breaking through the gums. I am enjoying his every day. Life is good. I am content and happy. My house may not be clean, and I need to exercise more, but all of the important things are in place and I'm happy to be where I am with the wonderful people I am with! Thank you to all of my wonderful friends and family!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so glad you found my blog. I know we see each other at church but to see your blog and daily lives is also so fun. So I will keep tuning in.
Very cute pictures.
Fall is my favorite as well. It makes me happy in so many ways.
I love fall, it is so nice outside!! I love the picture of Tom in his halloween outfit! He is such a good sport, my husband would never do that! I love your bedroom, it is so nice to have a place to go and enjoy!! I found your blog through Camille's. I always see you walking in the mornings and think I should be doing that!!
Post a Comment