Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Graduation!




It's been over a month, but I'm finally starting my blogging for May. At the beginning of May, I got to take a quick jaunt with my parents to my sister-in-law's graduation. I cannot tell you how proud I am of her. Through getting married, and having 3 children, she has worked her way to a bachelor's degree. I am so impressed with her determination and hard work. Leslie, you ROCK!



The girls look more like siblings dressed alike than cousins who just happen to match :)




Then I returned home to a "surprise birthday party" that my kids (and Tom) put together for me. So sweet, and so fun!Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Allison said...

Happy belated birthday! Now you are as old as Jesse ;) I didn't realize you guys were so close in age.

Leslie said...

Seriously cute picture of the girls...us too!