Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Cousin!



So by complete random greatness, I got the opportunity to travel to my brother's house for the day on Monday, April 13th and see my newest nephew, Carter, right after he was born. I also got to help my parents take care of his two older sisters for a few hours. I had the best time playing with my nieces without my own children demanding my attention. I then got to hold Carter when he was just an hour old. That is one of the best feelings there is to hold a baby that is so fresh to this world. Thank you, Leslie, for letting me intrude on your special day.
Isn't he just beautiful!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks so much for your help. And just for the record, you have never and never will "intrude" on my special day. It just makes it more special to have you here! Seriously I mean that.

mnz said...

First - He is absolute perfection! And second - you look beautiful!!!!!!!

I am so glad you were able to have a day off and able to enjoy yourself and relax.